Beef Ramen Noodle Stir Fry.
You can make Beef Ramen Noodle Stir Fry using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Ramen Noodle Stir Fry
- You need of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Ramen Noodles Gluten Free.
- You need of Ground beef.
- You need of Broccoli.
- You need of Orange pepper.
- It’s of Onion.
- You need of Sugar.
- Prepare of Honey.
- It’s of Garlic.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Red pepper flakes.
Beef Ramen Noodle Stir Fry instructions
- Mix the vegetables in a pan with olive oil over medium heat. Remove from pan once cooked..
- Add ground beef and stir until fully cooked, then add the vegetables and stir..
- Cook ramen noodles on the side for two minutes. (Microwave or in a pot with water) and then add on top of the beef with vegetables.
- Mix soy sauce, minced garlic, lemon, touch of sugar, and a touch of honey in a bowl and add mixture on top of noodles. Add a little bit of extra soy sauce if needed…