Cheesy Stuffed Spinach Chicken. Chicken breasts stuffed with a creamy spinach, parmesan, mozzarella, and cream cheese filling and pan seared to perfection. Stuffed Chicken Breast With Spinach And Cream Cheese. Learn how to make Baked Stuff Chicken at home with Chef Neha Naik on Get Curried.
I like to serve filled chicken breasts sliced; this shows off your hard work and also prevents diners from squishing all the filling out with their fork. After you've rested the breast for five minutes after cooking. And when this Sun Dried Tomato, Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Chicken from Yammie's Noshery came across my radar, I jumped on it straight away. You can make Cheesy Stuffed Spinach Chicken using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Stuffed Spinach Chicken
- It’s 1 cup of Marsala cooking wine.
- Prepare 1 small pack of sliced mushrooms.
- You need Handful of sun dried tomatoes.
- You need 2 of family size spinach bags.
- You need 2 small bags of mozzarella.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of garlic.
- You need 1-12 ounce of softened cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 8 of boneless chicken breast.
It was just meant to be. I had everything to make it, and I made it that very night. Keto spinach stuffed chicken is super easy to make. Keto spinach stuffed chicken is just as suitable for a family meal as it would be for a dinner with friends.
Cheesy Stuffed Spinach Chicken step by step
- Trim excess fat and butterfly chicken.
- In a separate bowel mix spinach but leave handful for top of dish(optional) mozzarella (I used a left over mix cheese n this mix it's what I had)cream cheese fresh herbs (I used cilantro and parsley again your preference) 1/2 sour cream sun dried tomatoes minced garlic.
- Put 2 tablespoons of olive oil over med high heat with 2 tablespoons of butter to sear chicken (do not cook throughly just sear (brown the chicken on high heat and season with salt pepper and garlic I also like Lawrys on this dish helps season chicken this process just helps with more seasoning.
- Stuff the chicken with mixture and place in baking pan place chicken stuffed side up like in picture …sprinkle left over spinach set aside again this was optional my family loves spinach and spinach wilts up a lot!.
- In the frying pan you seared chicken add two tablespoons of butter mushrooms onions and Marsala cooking wine.
- Once mushrooms cooked down and onions browned pour over chicken and spinach dish.
- Top with with other bag ofcheese put in oven at 375 for about 45 min to hr half depends on your oven.
- When it looks good and browned it's done!.. If worried split smaller cut and make sure no pink! Or check internal temperature has to be at least 160!!!… I just bake it until it gets browned like in picture my oven I cook little over hr.
- Finished breast goes great with my sautéed spinach recipe or over fettuccine noodles!.
- If don't have Marsala use cup of water with 2 chicken bouillon cubes it's just for a flavor to moisten and add flavor to chicken or use can of chicken broth totally feel free to change add things I sometimes add whatever fresh herbs I have usually to the stuffing mix.. Don't be scared have fun with it !! (Parsley,cilantroare my fav) I even sometimes add whole FRESH basil leaves and sliced tomatoes on top of chicken before step 8.. Also Worcestershire is good flavor adder to mushroom broth about a tablespoon is fine … Have fun be creative add flavored you like that's what the fun and love of cooking comes it's all about your twist I'm just sharing some yummy ideas!.
Creamy traditional flavor stuffed chicken – add cream cheese and spinach as shown in the recipe. Last night I made no-bake chocolate cookies with Isaac and today I made these super delish & cheesy chicken and spinach stuffed shells for lunch. Cheesy Spinach Stuffed Chicken is so quick and easy to make with gooey melted white cheddar cheese, spinach, and garlic stuffed inside tender, juicy chicken. Combine the cream cheese, spinach, garlic, parmesan, mozzarella, pepper, nutmeg, and salt in a medium bowl and mix well. This low carb Cheesy Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe is the stuff keto dreams are made of!