Beef Shawarma and Broccoli Stir-fry. Beef Shawarma and Broccoli Stir-fry SpottedByD @SpottedByD NCR, PH. Heat the remaining oil in a skillet over high heat. Add the ginger and stir fry until aromatic.
Continue to stir-fry until the onions start to brown and soften. Toss in the broccoli florets and stir fry for another minute. Pour in the stir fry sauce and bring to a boil. You can make Beef Shawarma and Broccoli Stir-fry using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Beef Shawarma and Broccoli Stir-fry
- It’s of Beef Shawarma meat (store-bought).
- It’s 1/2 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of tomato, chopped.
- Prepare of Few drops Knorr Liquid seasoning or similar.
- You need Dash of ground Pepper.
- You need Dash of garlic salt.
- You need 1 bunch of Broccoli florets, bite-size.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
Reduce the heat and return the beef and its juices to the pan. Head oil in a large wok until hot. Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Dump in the meat and marinade and sear each side until golden brown.
Beef Shawarma and Broccoli Stir-fry step by step
- Simmer the frozen beef shawarma meat in 1/2 cup water, also to soften..
- Add the sliced tomatoes..
- When water has evaporated, set aside..
- Heat cooking oil and sauté the onions. Add the beef and tomato. Stir fry in the broccoli..
- Season with garlic salt and pepper. Add a few drops of your choice of special soy seasoning..
- Serve hot with rice, bread or pita..
Transfer the meat to a clean bowl and set aside. Stir soy sauce mixture; add to pan. Toss in the blanched broccoli and seared beef (along with any juices). Mix everything together over medium heat until the sauce coats the beef and broccoli. If the sauce seems thin, turn up the heat and reduce it further, or add a bit more cornstarch slurry.