Coconut+avocado+corn salad. Separately, mix all the other ingredients well in a spray bottle or in a bowl. Just sprinkle the dressing nicely over the salad and enjoy. This Avocado Corn Salad is a bright and feel good salad loaded with grilled corn, creamy avocado, cherry tomatoes and the dressing gives it amazing fresh flavor.
This Avocado Corn Salad recipe is a quick and easy Summer side dish. Corn is mixed with chunks of avocado, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, cilantro and lime juice for a light and refreshing taste. Prepare this healthy Summer salad ahead of time for a picnic, BBQ, or potluck! You can make Coconut+avocado+corn salad using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut+avocado+corn salad
- Prepare 2 of avocados, diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut in thin slices.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sweet corn kernels.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rock salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of red chili flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of herbs.
- You need 1 tsp of basil & thyme.
On a cutting board cut the kernels off each of the ears of corn. Place the corn in a bowl, then add in diced avocado, tomatoes, onion, and cilantro (and optional jalapeno). In another bowl, whisk together the lime juice, garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, lime zest, and chili flakes. Drizzle the dressing over top of the corn salad mixture and toss until well combined.
Coconut+avocado+corn salad instructions
- Mix avocado+coconut+corns. Separately, mix all the other ingredients well in a spray bottle or in a bowl..
- Just sprinkle the dressing nicely over the salad and enjoy. So yummy salad! Stay safe, stay healthy, and happy!.
Five ears of corn, shaved in quick fashion, then sautéed in a bit of butter. Tricked it out with thyme, red onions, toasted almonds and coconut. I followed the recipe (except I used half of small white onion). Next time, I will halve the recipe, because we are empty nesters. I'm curious, as to how long the avocado will hold up, when the leftovers are refrigerated.