Affogato / Ice Cream With Coffee. Just before serving, scoop ice cream into four small bowls or large coffee cups. Divide liqueur among four small glasses, if using; serve liqueur and espresso alongside each bowl, and let each person pour them over the ice cream. Turn your classic cup of coffee into an indulgent ice cream treat – in just seconds!
Ingredients of Affogato / Ice Cream With Coffee
- You need of VANILLA ICE CREAM OPTION 1.
- You need 1 small of cup of vanilla ice cream.
- It’s of COCONUT ICE CREAM COMBO 2.
- It’s 1 large of scoop of coconut ice cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Espresso or any strong black coffee.
- You need of OPTIONAL ADD ON.
- It’s 2 tbsp of kahlua milk or bailey or amarula.
Pour the hot coffee over the ice cream. That's it; your affogato is served! You should save this recipe to enjoy this coffee treat when the cool weather. Moscatos or ice wines can be interesting but may get lost behind the coffee flavor.
Affogato / Ice Cream With Coffee step by step
- VANILLA ICE CREAM OPTION 1 ……put ice cream on a plate then top hot coffee with optional add on of kahlua milk , then enjoy.
- COCONUT ICE CREAM OPTION 2 …..Scoop the coconut ice cream onto an ice cream cup then put a shot of espresso and enjoy immediately.
Italian amaros are a very interesting addition. A flavorful bitter like Averna or Ramazotti can make a big impact on an affogato. Switch from vanilla to chocolate or coffee ice cream. Coffee Affogato With Vanilla Ice Cream. Affogato is a classic, simple dessert you can serve during any season of the year.