Stew Beef in Potatoes. This classic French beef stew, otherwise known as Beef Bourguignon, is the ultimate comfort food. Chunks of well-marbled beef are seared in olive oil what you'll need to make beef stew with carrots & potatoes. The most important thing is to start with the right cut of meat.
Ingredients of Stew Beef in Potatoes
- You need Half of kg beef fingers.
- You need 4 of potatoes.
- You need Half of white onion.
- You need 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Some peppercorns.
- Prepare 1 glass of water.
The end result is a winner, to be sure. Adding the potatoes and carrots toward the end of cooking keeps their character and color bright. Beef Stew with Potatoes and Carrots. Tender beef and potatoes simmered in a tasty spiced light tomato sauce.
Stew Beef in Potatoes step by step
- Wash properly the beef.Then boil water and put in the beef,let it boil.When the scums comes out.Off the fire throw water and wash it clean..
- Then heat a pot and add oil then sautee onion until soft then add beef.Cook for ten vmins then add potatoes,peppercorns,,soy and water..
- Mix then cover and summer for almost an hour..
This is a Classic Italian recipe that you will find for lunch or dinner, at least a dozen times during the cooler weather in Italy. Add beef stew sauce ingredients – beef broth, red wine (great for extra flavour, but can be skipped), Worcestershire sauce (savouriness and depth), flour (to thicken) and tomato paste (to thicken + a touch of sour to balance richness). Add potatoes, bay leaves and thyme. The liquid will be covering the. POTATO GNOCCHI BEEF STEW — Potato gnocchi replaces the traditional potatoes in this rich and hearty beef stew.