Creamed Beef & Vegetable Crock-Pot Lasagna. Place the ground beef and onion in a large skillet over medium high heat. Melt the butter or margarine in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat and add the flour, mixing thoroughly.
Stir in milk. cook over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly. Tear beef into shreds and add to cream sauce. Brown ground beef in a medium sized skillet. You can make Creamed Beef & Vegetable Crock-Pot Lasagna using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Creamed Beef & Vegetable Crock-Pot Lasagna
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 box of lasagna noodles.
- It’s 1 of small onion (diced).
- You need 3-4 cups of fresh chopped mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 3 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 6 tbs of flour.
- It’s 4 cups of milk.
- You need 2-3 cups of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of salt&pepper.
In a medium sized sauce pan or pot melt the stick of butter. Add the flour and cook over medium/medium-low heat to make a thick paste or rue. Keep stirring till it is a smooth consistency. Takes just a few minutes or so.
Creamed Beef & Vegetable Crock-Pot Lasagna instructions
- Brown beef with onions. Don't drain. Add butter and flour. Cook a few minutes. Add milk. Bring to a boil and remove..
- Layer lasagna. Add a little sauce to bottom, noodles, sauce, vegetables, cheese. Repeat til crockpot is filled. End with noodle, sauce, and cheddar..
- Low: 4 hours.
BEEF) Add the teaspoon of oil or Crisco to hot, deep skillet along with the ground beef. As beef begins to lose raw look, add the chopped onion, salt and pepper. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring often, until meat is completely cooked. The creamy, gravy-like white sauce rehydrates dried beef, and a pinch of black pepper gives this simplistic recipe a little depth of flavor. Creamed chipped beef as dinner has often been served with a side of English peas; as a breakfast, served with a side of fried or scrambled eggs.