Baked potato,zucchini,yellow squash,tomato. Using mandelin slicer (optional), slice all the veggies. Fresh zucchini, yellow squash, vine ripe tomatoes, and potatoes sit on a bed of sautéed diced onions and garlic. This zucchini potato bake is creamy and cheesy with a sauce tastes like garlic Alfredo.
This easy dinner idea takes less than an hour to prepare and cook. I used Zucchini, Yellow Squash, Cherry Tomatoes, Fresh Basil, Avocado oil and Smoked Sea. Lightly seasoned potatoes, zucchini, and red bell pepper are baked together in this easy side dish. You can have Baked potato,zucchini,yellow squash,tomato using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked potato,zucchini,yellow squash,tomato
- It’s 2 of medium potato.
- You need 2 of medium yellow squash.
- Prepare 2 of medium zucchini.
- Prepare 2 of medium tomato.
- You need 2 of onions, thinly sliced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need of fresh thyme.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of grated parmesan.
Fresh zucchini, potatoes, bell peppers and garlic are lightly tossed in olive oil, seasonings and breadcrumbs. Bake for an hour and you've got a versatile dish that's warm, toasty, and especially. Find recipes for zucchini bread, baked zucchini, and so much more. Instead of zucchini, it features spiralized yellow squash in addition to pasta.
Baked potato,zucchini,yellow squash,tomato step by step
- Using mandelin slicer(optional), slice all the veggies..
- Heat oil,fry onions and garlic in a pan until caramalised.
- In baking dish, add the caramalised onions on the bottom first.
- Arrange the veggies one over the other separately, so that you could arrange easily in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle some fresh thyme. Drizzle with olive oil,season with salt, pepper. Cover with foil..
- Preheat the oven at 400 c. Bake the dish for 35 to 40 mins..
- Remove frm the oven, let it cool fr 5 mins without removing the foil.
- Put the oven after seasoning with some parmesan and broil fr 3 mins..
- [email protected]😀😀😀😀.
Stuffed Zucchini Boats I love entrees that focus on a whole vegetable – cauliflower steaks, mushroom burgers, baked potatoes, and now…stuffed zucchini! When, exactly, did zucchini and yellow squash become summer's most prolific vegetables? I am always looking for something new to do with zucchini — in particular, zucchini recipes that work as a full meal. This baked yellow squash and zucchini parmesan may be vegetarian, but it still feels. Easy Sautéed Zucchini, Squash, and Tomatoes With Chilies and Herbs Recipe.