Baked Salmon with Brussel Sprouts.
You can have Baked Salmon with Brussel Sprouts using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Baked Salmon with Brussel Sprouts
- Prepare of ~ 1 pound of salmon fillet.
- It’s 1/2 pound of Brussel sprouts, trimmed and halved lengthwise.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s of Course seafood seasoning.
- You need 3 ounces of pine nuts.
- You need of Lemon juice.
Baked Salmon with Brussel Sprouts step by step
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. On a rimmed baking pan, toss brussels sprouts and pine nuts with olive oil and seafood seasoning. Spread in a single layer. Roast, tossing occasionally, until sprouts are browned, 10 to 15 minutes..
- Season salmon fillets with lemon juice and then seafood seasoning. Place in center of baking sheet (push sprouts to sides). Roast until salmon is opaque throughout and sprouts are tender, about 10 – 15 minutes..