Fullblood Wagyu Beef Stroganoff.
You can have Fullblood Wagyu Beef Stroganoff using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Fullblood Wagyu Beef Stroganoff
- You need 1 of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Top Round Tenderized (sliced thin against the grain).
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Grapeseed Oil.
- Prepare 3 TBSP of Butter.
- Prepare 2 of Shallots (sliced thin).
- It’s 4 of Garlic Cloves (minced).
- You need 2 LB of Cremini Mushrooms (quartered).
- It’s 1 CUP of Beef Stock.
- You need 4 TBSP of Brandy.
- Prepare 1 CUP of Sour Cream.
- You need 2 TBSP of Coarse Ground Dijon Mustard.
- You need 1 TBSP of Paprika.
- Prepare of Kosher & Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to season).
- Prepare of Fresh Pasta.
- It’s 1 LB of All-purpose Flour.
- It’s 1 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- You need 1 TBSP of Olive Oil (optional).
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare of Water.
- It’s 4 TBSP of Butter.
Fullblood Wagyu Beef Stroganoff step by step
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU BEEF STROGANOFF Pat the Fullblood Wagyu top round dry. Sprinkle kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper on the beef. Heat the grapeseed oil in a large skillet over high heat until it’s very hot.Working in batches, add the thinly sliced Fullblood Wagyu top round tenderized in a single layer on the skillet. Cook until the meat is nicely caramelized on both sides (about 2 minute per side). Transfer the meat to a baking sheet, and let it rest..
- Melt 3 tablespoons of butter in same large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sliced shallots, and sauté for around 2 minutes until translucent, while scraping up browned bits. Add the cremini mushrooms and a 1/2 cup beef stock. Sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper, and sauté for around 10 minutes until liquid evaporates.Add the remaining 1/2 cup of beef stock, minced garlic, and 4 tablespoons of brandy..
- Simmer until the liquid thickens and just coats the mushrooms (usually takes around 10 minutes). Stir in the sour cream and coarse ground dijon mustard. Add back in the meat and any accumulated juices from baking sheet (that the meat was resting on). Simmer for approximately 2 minutes over medium-low heat until the meat is heated through but still medium-rare.Season to taste with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper..
- PREPARING THE FRESH PASTA Use a flat surface to prepare the pasta.Mix the all-purpose flour and kosher salt together. Make a round, mountain shape with the mixture. Make a “well” in the top of the “mountain”.Mix the 2 eggs in a small bowl. Then, pour the eggs into the “well”. If you want to add olive oil, add about 1 tablespoon at this time.Sprinkle water around the outside of the flour. With a fork, slowly mix the flour from the outside edge into the “well” of eggs (which is in the center)..
- Add water as needed to keep the dough mixture slightly moist but a firm consistency. Knead until the dough is smooth.Let the dough rest for about 20 minutes while covered (to prevent it from drying out).Run the dough through your pasta machine.Cut the pasta into 1 inch x 12 inch strips, and let it dry.Please note: the pasta can be made up to 1 day in advance..
- FINAL STEPS Boil a large pot of salted water, and let the pasta cook for about 1 minute until it floats.Drain the water, and toss the pasta in 4 tablespoons of butter. Season the noodles with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Divide the cooked noodles among plates. Top with the Fullblood Wagyu beef stroganoff.Garnish with paprika, serve, and enjoy!.