My Easy Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole.
You can have My Easy Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Easy Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole
- Prepare 4 cups of cooked chicken (I boil mine); cut in bite size pieces.
- Prepare 2 cans of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 16 oz of sour cream.
- It’s 1 (5 oz) of can mushrooms, drained.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of poppy seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 2 cups of Ritz crackers (1 ½ sleeves).
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter.
My Easy Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, stir together the cream of chicken soup, mushrooms, sour cream, poppy seeds, Parmesan cheese, pepper, parsley, and garlic powder. Add the chicken and stir until completely coated in the sauce. Transfer the chicken and sauce mixture to a large 9×13 baking dish..
- In a medium bowl, pour the melted butter over the crushed Ritz crackers and toss together with a fork to create the buttery cracker topping. Sprinkle over the chicken filling..
- Bake, uncovered, for 35 to 40 minutes until hot all the way through and bubbling around the edges. Serve over rice or your choice of noodles..