Homemade Easy Minced Beef Lasagna. Make Our Easy, Classic Lasagna Recipe Loaded W/ Meat, Cheese, & Prego® Goodness! Our Classic And Delicious Lasagna Recipe Is The Perfect At Home Dinner Idea! Learn To Make Easy Homemade Lasagna Recipe – Filled With Tomato, Meat And Cheesy Goodness.
Ingredients of Homemade Easy Minced Beef Lasagna
- Prepare 250 grams of Lasagna skin already cooked or instant lasagna.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 of Onion Finely Chopped.
- You need 1 of Carrot Finely Chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Clove Garlic Crushed.
- Prepare 500 grams of Beef mince.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Tomato Paste.
- It’s 800 grams of Canned Tomatoes.
- You need 1 of Salt and Pepper To Taste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of Plain Flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of Milk or Cooking Cream.
- You need 125 grams of Mozzarella or Cheddar or Emental or all 3.
Stir together ricotta cheese and Parmesan cheese. Add onion and garlic and saute until brown and cooked. Add the mincemeat in, break up all the lumps so that the mincemeat is broken down. cook well. In a sauce pan or skillet, cook the ground meat until no longer pink.
Homemade Easy Minced Beef Lasagna step by step
- Meat sauce : Heat oil in saucepan .Add onion.carrot.and garlic cook until soft.
- Add beef mince .cook until brown.stir in tomato sauce and canned tomatoes .season with salt and pepper .cover and cook gentely 20 mins.
- Cheese sauce:Melt butter in a separed saucepan .stir in flour and cook for 2 mins over gentle heat.remove from heat .stir in milk .return to heat .stir until thick and smooth.season with salt and pepper .add the mozzarella or cheddar or emental or all 3.stir over low heat until cheese melts.
- Assembly:Pre heat oven to 180°.pour 1/2 cup of the meat sauce into lightly greased baking dish .alternate layers of lasagna .meat and cheese sauces ending with cheese sauce layer .bake in oven for 40 mins .Enjoy!!.
Add the marinara sauce to the skillet and the cup of water. Stir and bring to a boil. In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Stir in the water, tomato sauce and paste, soup mix, oregano, sugar and pepper. Make The Meat Sauce: After cooking or soaking the lasagna noodles, make the sauce by adding onions and garlic to a large skillet or pot with olive oil.