Affogato Coffee Ice cream. Just before serving, scoop ice cream into four small bowls or large coffee cups. Divide liqueur among four small glasses, if using; serve liqueur and espresso alongside each bowl, and let each person pour them over the ice cream. Turn your classic cup of coffee into an indulgent ice cream treat – in just seconds!
Ingredients of Affogato Coffee Ice cream
- You need 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Coffee powder (Expresso).
- Prepare 1 cup of hot water.
- It’s as needed of Chocolate chips or shavings for garnish.
- You need as required of Hazelnuts or any other Nuts of your choice.
A flavorful bitter like Averna or Ramazotti can make a big impact on an affogato. Switch from vanilla to chocolate or coffee ice cream. Ingredients for one serving: one scoop of vanilla ice-cream. one shot of hot espresso. Place the ice cream in a serving glass, dish, etc. as long as it is clear glass.
Affogato Coffee Ice cream step by step
- Mix together coffee and hot water. Place two scoops of ice cream on a serving glass. Add the coffee and garnish with some nuts and chocolate pieces..
- If you are not a coffee lovers or want to make for kids, make chocolate drink with chocolate powder and water and sugar and assemble in the same way..
Pour the hot coffee over the ice cream. That's it; your affogato is served! You should save this recipe to enjoy this coffee treat when the cool weather. If you love coffee, dessert drinks don't get much better than the affogato, a caffeine-infused Italian treat made by pouring a shot of espresso over a small scoop of ice cream. Prepare several shots of espresso or brew extra-strong coffee using a French press or coffee machine.