Cheesiest Fettuccine Alfredo with Chicken. Bring a large pot of water to a boil, and salt generously. Add the pasta and cook according to package directions until al dente (tender but still slightly firm). Our family is a troop of pasta lovers, and fettuccini alfredo is head of the line.
Season the chicken with salt and pepper then add to the saucepan. Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve sauce and chicken over hot fettuccine and sprinkle, if. You can make Cheesiest Fettuccine Alfredo with Chicken using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesiest Fettuccine Alfredo with Chicken
- Prepare of for the pasta.
- Prepare 400 grams of Fettuccine Pasta.
- It’s 50 ml of olive oil.
- It’s of for the cream.
- Prepare 50 grams of roquefort cheese.
- It’s 100 grams of reggianito cheese or parmesan.
- It’s 50 grams of mozzarella.
- It’s 1 of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 slice of garlic.
- You need 1 slice of onion.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
In a pot, heat oil and add chicken. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Add garlic, then brown the chicken. Add broth, heavy cream, and pasta, and bring to a boil.
Cheesiest Fettuccine Alfredo with Chicken step by step
- Cook the pasta in boiling water for 8 min with the olive oil and salt until its almost cook, when it's "al dente" or almost ready pull the pasta out and start preparing the cream.
- for the cream slice the chicken breasts and then start chopping the onions, put some olive oil in a pan and cook the slices of chicken with salt and pepper and the onions, when its almost ready throw some garlic in it, always mix with a wooden spoon so all the ingredients come together. Now put all the whipping cream and when the cream heats up put the Roquefort and mozzarella, when it all comes together throw the pasta in and now is time for the reggianito or parmesan an in a minute more you will be done.
Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute mushrooms and onion in oil until tender. Drain pasta; place in a large bowl. Meanwhile, heat a large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat. In the same skillet, add broth.