Chicken Arugula Caprese Salad. Chicken Arugula Caprese Salad Chef Bryce @ChefBryce. Arugula or spinach Yellow and red heirloom tomato diced Avocado diced Cantaloupe diced Basil (chiffonade) Pearl mozzarella Creamy honey lemon vinaigrette (see my recipe) Croutons (I prefer rothbury). Chicken Arugula Caprese Salad instructions Start by pounding out a chicken breast and season with Italian seasoning, grill or pan fry and dice.
Here's a special summer-night meal that can be prepped ahead and baked while you and your dinner partner enjoy a glass of sparkling Prosecco. Caprese salad is a quintessential salad of summer with fresh mozzarella, vine-ripened tomatoes, fresh basil, salt, freshly. Stir in butter and salt, and then the couscous. You can have Chicken Arugula Caprese Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Chicken Arugula Caprese Salad
- Prepare of Arugula or spinach.
- You need of Yellow and red heirloom tomato diced.
- It’s of Avocado diced.
- Prepare of Cantaloupe diced.
- It’s of Basil (chiffonade).
- Prepare of Pearl mozzarella.
- Prepare of Creamy honey lemon vinaigrette (see my recipe).
- It’s of Croutons (I prefer rothbury).
- Prepare of Chicken breast.
Fluff with a fork and set aside to cool. Place all ingredients in a small jar and shake well to combine. Place couscous and all of the salad ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Fresh arugula, cherry tomatoes, red onion, and basil, combined with marinated mozzarella balls and a balsamic vinegar dressing.
Chicken Arugula Caprese Salad step by step
- Start by pounding out a chicken breast and season with Italian seasoning, grill or pan fry and dice..
- No need for actually measurements so just assemble the salad with however much or little of the ingredients you want. I do suggest going light on the arugula..
For some others, go make my Grilled Caprese Chicken or my Classic Caprese Salad with Balsamic Glaze! This chicken salad has all the flavors of a classic Caprese salad; fresh tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, balsamic vinegar. and basil. Combined with cooked shredded chicken breast and a creamy dressing, it transforms into a convenient and delicious chicken salad for the ideal lunch. Serve it over arugula, in a wrap, or on a bun for the perfect lunch. LEFTOVER LOVE: Caprese Chicken and Arugula Salad: Chop leftover chicken.