Egg sausage burrito. In a small bowl, whisk eggs and egg whites until blended. In same pan, add eggs; cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are thickened and no liquid egg remains. Add the cooked sausage, chipotle peppers if desired, and salsa to the egg mixture and stir gently.
DIRECTIONS: Heat a large skillet to medium heat and grease with olive oil or cooking spray. Pour eggs onto a heated pan and use a spatula to scramble until fully cooked. At breakfast time, place frozen burrito on a plate and cover with a cloth napkin or paper towel. You can make Egg sausage burrito using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Egg sausage burrito
- You need 1 of low carb tortilla.
- It’s 2 of sausage patties.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s of Hot sauce or salsa.
Cut burrito in half and cover back up. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Cook in a nonstick skillet as for an omelet or scramble them. Spread out the tortillas onto a baking sheet.
Egg sausage burrito step by step
- In a skillet fry the 2 patties till warmed through..
- In the same skillet with a little butter cook the eggs..
- Place tortilla on a baking sheet and add take a 2 pieces of cheese and lay it on the tortilla. Add the 2 patties and top with the eggs. Roll the tortilla up like a burrito and bake at 375 for 10 minutes. Top with salsa or hot sauce. Enjoy..
Place an equal portion of the sausage and egg on each tortilla. Sprinkle an equal amount of shredded cheese on top of each tortilla. Place under the broiler of your oven. The Sausage Burrito is McDonald's Breakfast Burrito and is loaded with fluffy scrambled egg, pork sausage, melty cheese, green chiles and onion! It's wrapped in a soft tortilla, making it the perfect grab and go breakfast.