Buttermilk Blueberry Pie.
You can make Buttermilk Blueberry Pie using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buttermilk Blueberry Pie
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of butter, melted.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of blueberries. If using frozen, thaw first.
- Prepare 1-9 inch of frozen, deep dish pie shell. Or your favorite recipe.
Buttermilk Blueberry Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees..
- Arrange blueberries in the bottom of thawed pie shell..
- Im mixing bowl, whisk eggs, buttermilk, lemon juice, melted butter and vanilla until smooth..
- In seperate bowl, sift flour, salt and sugar..
- Add dry to wet ingredients and whisk until smooth..
- Pour over blueberries in pie shell..
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until it has just a slight jiggle in the center. Cool completely before slicing..
- Store leftovers in refrigerator. If there is any left :).