Broccoli Grape Salad. This broccoli salad with grapes is a perfect salad for a hot summer day. The grapes and the bacon add an unexpected, but flavorful, twist. Add chopped cooked chicken to make this an entree.
Stir in bacon and almonds just before serving. An unlikely pairing of grapes and broccoli creates an out-of-the-ordinary quick side dish. The sweet snappy bite of the grapes complements the crispy raw broccoli and onion, while the creamy dressing and toasted almonds pull it all together. You can make Broccoli Grape Salad using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli Grape Salad
- You need 1 head of broccoli.
- It’s 1 cup of seedless grapes.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped celery.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of raisins.
- You need 1/2 cup of slivered almonds.
- You need 1 lb of bacon.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
Enjoy it for lunch or double the recipe for an easy potluck recipe everyone will love. Mix together broccoli,red onion,green and red grapes and rasins and set aside. Mix together in a separate bowl mayonnaise,sugar and apple cider vinegar. Add bacon and sunflower seeds just before serving.
Broccoli Grape Salad instructions
- Break down the broccoli head into small florets; cut the grapes in half; chop the green onion optional and celery into small pieces; add the raisins and mix together.
- Just before serving add almonds, bacon, shredded cheese.
- Toss with dressing mayo, apple cider vinegar, and sugar mixture and serve.
Than add the dressing mix and stir to coat salad well. Drain bacon slices on paper towels. Combine broccoli, onion, and grapes in a bowl. In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, grapes, celery, onions, water chestnuts and raisins. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, mayonnaise and honey.