fettuccine alfredo with shrimp chicken and broccoli. After the sauce is hot and other ingrediants cooked al dente, add-in the pasta, shrimp, broccoli, and grilled chicken into the hot alfredo sauce. continue to stir. Cut chicken into bite sized pieces. Shake chicken/shrimp and cajun seasoning in container until thoroughly coated.
Ingredients of fettuccine alfredo with shrimp chicken and broccoli
- Prepare 3 large of boneless chicken breast.
- You need 12 oz of frozen broccoli.
- Prepare 16 small of shrimp.
- Prepare 12 oz of fettuccine noodles.
- You need 15 oz of alfredo sauce.
Spread angel hair pasta over the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Pour Alfredo sauce over shrimp and broccoli; cover sauce. Bring a large pot of water to a bowl. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute shrimp and garlic in butter until shrimp turn pink.
fettuccine alfredo with shrimp chicken and broccoli instructions
- boil fettuccine noodles according to directions on the box.
- thaw chicken and shrimp if needed and saute both. season with seasoning salt, garlic and onion powder, and black pepper.
- prepare boiled water with salt and butter.
- boil frozen broccoli according to package.
- add all ingredients in a pot.
- stir in alfredo sauce.
In the same skillet, combine the cream cheese, milk and Parmesan cheese; cook and stir until cheeses are melted and mixture is smooth. Cook as directed for the chicken above until the shrimp are cooked through. Clean and Devin shrimp, steam until orange and drain. Over medium heat, put cooked fettuccine, shrimp and broccoli into large pot. Add butter, cream, parsley and cheese.