Quinoa Avocado Mango Salad. In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients until well combined. In a large bowl, stir dressing into the cooked quinoa. Fold in mango, avocado, cucumber, pomegranate, and cilantro.
Transfer to a serving bowl and toss to cool and fluff the quinoa. Add the mango, avocado, and scallions and toss together. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss again. You can make Quinoa Avocado Mango Salad using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Quinoa Avocado Mango Salad
- You need of For the salad:.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked quinoa.
- You need 1 of large avocado, pitted and diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen mango, thawed and diced.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen kernel corn, thawed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red onion, diced.
- Prepare of For the dressing:.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of honey dijon mustard.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of honey.
- It’s pinch of cumin.
- It’s pinch of cayenne.
- It’s pinch of coriander.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need of For the toppings:.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey roasted sliced almonds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of feta cheese.
Sprinkle with feta cheese and serve. In a small mixing bowl whisk together olive oil, lime juice, honey, cumin, ginger and cayenne pepper. In a large bowl or salad bowl toss together quinoa, black beans, mango, bell pepper, green onions, cilantro, avocado and dressing. Season with salt to taste and serve.
Quinoa Avocado Mango Salad instructions
- In a small bowl, whisk all ingredients for the dressing together..
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients for the salad and toss with the dressing..
- Serve 1/2 cup of salad on a bed of lettuce or spring mix greens. Topped with feta cheese and almonds. Enjoy 😊.
Add some fresh lime zest for extra brightness. Toss the quinoa salad with a few drizzles of this vinaigrette and start chowin down. Squeeze juice from orange evenly over top all four salads and enjoy! Remove from heat and fluff with a fork. Let cool quinoa cool to room temperature.