Broccoli and Beef 2. This picture is me and my oldest daughter. Good knife work is critical: the beef should be sliced very thinly, and in bite-sized portions. Stir cornstarch mixture and add to pan.
Beef and broccoli is technically a stir fry, so the entire cooking process should happen hot and fast. To test if the skillet is hot enough, sprinkle a. Stir in broth mixture, ginger, garlic, and broccoli. You can have Broccoli and Beef 2 using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli and Beef 2
- It’s 1 pound of course ground beef.
- You need 1/2 pound of broccoli florets.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground mustard powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
Bring to a boil, then reduce heat. Heat your wok over high heat until smoking. You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Prepare the beef and broccoli: Add the steak, broccoli and scallions to the sauce and toss until well coated.
Broccoli and Beef 2 step by step
- Get the ground beef mix in the mustard powder, black pepper, and salt. Steam the broccoli for 6 minutes..
- Form into 4 patties heat a pan and sear on one side 5 minutes..
- Turn and add the broccoli. Season with a bit of salt..
- Cover and cook 11-12 minutes. Let rest 10 minutes covered. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Arrange the ingredients on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer. In a bowl, add sliced beef with marinade ingredients at (A). Drain the broccoli and run them under running tap water in a sieve until cooled. Add the beef and broccoli back into the skillet and toss to coat. Season with salt if needed Serve over Chow Mein.