Broccoli mushroom shrimp casserole. How to Prepare Appetizing Broccoli mushroom shrimp casserole. Roasted Shrimp with Mushrooms, Broccolini, and Foaming Chive Butter SauceBig Flavor Kitchen. This easy, low-fat broccoli casserole is made with a homemade white sauce instead of a can of cream soup and is.
Add cheese and soup and heat until melted. This simple broccoli with cheese casserole with cream of mushroom soup recipe is an easy favorite that will delight even the pickiest of eaters. My husband who usually HATES casseroles liked it as well. You can have Broccoli mushroom shrimp casserole using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Broccoli mushroom shrimp casserole
- Prepare 1 box of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 packages of fresh mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 lb of medium shrimp.
- Prepare 6 oz of french fried onions.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 dash of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of fresh ground pepper.
Tips for Making Broccoli Casserole with Mushrooms. Crushed croutons can be sprinkled on top before baking if desired. We find that using frozen broccoli and canned mushrooms which can. Broccoli shrimp casserole is a favorite of mine.
Broccoli mushroom shrimp casserole step by step
- preheat oven at 350.
- saute mushrooms and garlic for 10 minutes on med high heat.
- when mushrooms and garlic are cooked add soup and half a can of half and half or milk. bring to a boil and add your shrimp. turn off heat and add the broccoli. stir everything together including half of the French fried onions then transfer to a 8×8 casserole dish..
- bake for 25 minutes uncovered remove from oven and add the rest of the french fried onions bake another 10 minutes let stand for 5 minutes and server. enjoy great dish for a side or just a complete dinner with a salad..
There are so many different cheeses that can be used, experiment. For gluten-free, wheat-free, use Progresso We loved this creamy cheesy, broccoli casserole. Adding shrimp bulks it up and could be served as a main meal or a side dish. Want to know how to make this delicious casserole recipe? Watch the quick tutorial video below!