After Brunch Sandwich.
You can make After Brunch Sandwich using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of After Brunch Sandwich
- You need 4 strips of streaky bacon.
- You need 2 slices of brown bread.
- Prepare 6 strips of or 2 slices of German Emmental Cheese.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Tomato & Basil butter.
- Prepare 3 strips of sweet and tangy gherkins.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, sunny side up egg (optional).
After Brunch Sandwich instructions
- All ingredients are store bought at your local supermarket..
- Preheat a frying pan on medium. Use cooking spray to oil the pan..
- Butter both slices of bread with the tomato and basil butter then place both slices, unbuttered sides facing down on the pan. Place your cheese on one buttered side up slice. Toast until the unbuttered sides are almost dark brown..
- Fry your egg sunny side up if you want one. Keep the yolk runny.
- Fry the strips of bacon until crispy..
- Assemble the sandwich! Bacon after the cheese, then gherkins then an egg if you so wish..
- Don't forget to clean up and enjoy!.