Cheesy Chicken, Bacon and Broccoli Casserole.
You can have Cheesy Chicken, Bacon and Broccoli Casserole using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken, Bacon and Broccoli Casserole
- Prepare 6-8 of chicken thighs.
- You need 3 cups of brown minute rice.
- You need 2 cups of crumbled bacon bits.
- You need 2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 package of frozen broccoli flourets.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of Garlic Powder.
- You need to taste of Kosher salt.
- You need to taste of Ground black pepper.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom condensed soup.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken condensed soup.
- Prepare 1/2 package of dry ranch mix.
Cheesy Chicken, Bacon and Broccoli Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 9"x13" caserole dish with cooking spray.
- Lay your chicken thighs down in it and sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- In a large bowl mix together the soups, milk, dry ranch, garlic, salt, pepper. Then mix in the rice. Then mix in the bacon bits and shredded cheese. Then the brocolli..
- Dump the mix over the chicken thighs.
- Cook uncovered for approximately 50 minutes or until chicken has reached proper internal temperature and rice is cooked through..
- Serve and enjoy!.