Broccoli and cheese soup. Stir in broccoli, and cover with chicken broth. Reduce heat, and stir in cheese cubes until melted. Mix in milk and garlic powder.
Ingredients of Broccoli and cheese soup
- You need of broccoli and cheese.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 of each 2-10oz bags of frozen broccoli.
- You need 2 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 4 cup of milk.
- You need 7 oz of Velveeta cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt and pepper.
For anyone who loves baked potatoes or broccoli-cheese soup, this is the best of both worlds. Then everyone is happy, carnivore or not! Add the broccoli, carrots and the sauteed onions, into the pot. Stir, add the milk and half & half.
Broccoli and cheese soup instructions
- Saute onion in the butter..
- Boil or steam the broccoli, then chop..
- Mix all ingredients in a large pot and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly..
- Soup is done when its all blended and broccoli is tender!.
Drain, remove vegetables and set aside. In the same saucepan, saute onion in butter. Add flour and stir to make smooth paste. Gradually add chicken broth and milk. This is the BEST broccoli-cheese soup ever!