Strawberry cheese cake minis. Add egg and egg substitute; beat until blended. Place each vanilla wafer flat side down in a foil-lined muffin cup. Spoon pastry filling into the center of each cheesecake.
It is creamy and smooth with a buttery crust. The fresh strawberry topping cuts the sweetness and every bite is irresistible. Perfect Valentine's Day and party dessert! You can have Strawberry cheese cake minis using 9 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry cheese cake minis
- Prepare 4 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s 1 lb of cheese cake (2-8oz) at room temperature.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 large of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 can of Strawberry pie filling/topping.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Graham cracker crumbs.
Transfer pan to a wire rack. Meanwhile, for filling, in a medium bowl beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add egg; beat on low speed just until combined. Base- Crush graham crackers and mix with melted butter to form the crust.
Strawberry cheese cake minis step by step
- preheat oven to 275°F.
- line cupcake pan with liners.
- mix Graham cracker crumbs and butter in a bowl.
- drop one teaspoon of crumbs mix in the bottom of the liner and gently press into the bottom.
- with an electric mixer best the cream cheese until smooth.
- gradually add the sugar to the cream cheese.
- beat in vanilla extract.
- in a separate bowl beat the eggs.
- gradually drip the eggs to the mix.
- beat in sour cream and salt. The mixture should be very creamy.
- scrape the sides of the bowl into the mixture as needed.
- divide the mixture evenly into the liners.
- bake on middle rack rotating half way through until filling is set. about 22 minutes. I set my timer for 11 minutes turned them and then set for 11 minutes again..
- transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool to room temperature. when they reach room temp. transfer to the fridge..
- Spoon about 1/4 teaspoon strawberry filling/topping over each cheesecake..
- refrigerate at least 4 hours. or overnight.
- remove from fridge.
- Add the strawberry topping. Make sure there's a strawberry on each one and enjoy!.
Filling- Place cashews, coconut oil, juice of half a lemon, vanilla extract, syrup and banana in blender and process until smooth and creamy. Pour evenly on top of graham cracker base. Enhance your purchase Remove from oven and allow to cool while preparing cheesecake filling. These Mini No Bake Strawberry Cheesecakes are beyond easy to make and are a great dessert year round. They features a buttery cookie crust topped off with a strawberry cheesecake filling – delicious frozen or at room temperature.