Tuna Avocado Salad. Cut avocado in half, scoop out the flesh into a large bowl, and mash avocado with the back of a fork or potato masher. Add tuna, apple, onion, celery, toasted walnuts, mayonnaise, pickle juice, dill, Dijon mustard, cumin, salt, and pepper; mix well. The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified.
Red onion and celery add some crunch, while lemon juice gives it some zing. Tuna salad made naturally creamy with the addition of avocado. This super easy to make salad is healthy, light and refreshing and is great for a keto or low-carb diet. You can have Tuna Avocado Salad using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna Avocado Salad
- Prepare 1 can of tuna.
- It’s 1 can of sweet corn.
- You need 1 piece of avocado.
- Prepare 1 piece of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
If you love tuna and you love avocado then you're going to LOVE this avocado tuna salad. Tuna salad is delicious as it is but with the addition ofContinue Reading Cut avocado in half, remove seed, and scoop out pulp. In separate bowl mix tuna, onions, and mayonnaise. Add tuna mixture to eggs and avocado,.
Tuna Avocado Salad step by step
- Chop the onion, put it in a bowl and sprinkle it with salt so that it will soften. (You can also press and mix it with the salt so that it softens faster).
- Add the canned tuna and mix it with the onion wih a spoon..
- Add the corn. (I used a small can).
- Peel and chop the avocado and add it to the mix..
- Season to taste. I used some olive oil with basil, yum!.
Serve over lettuce with two tomato wedges on opposite sides of the plate. This Avocado Tuna Salad is a healthy and delicious dish made with ripe avocados, tuna, cucumber, celery and red onion. Perfect for sandwiches, wraps or eaten straight up! If I don't have a bowl of my Black Bean Taco Salad or my Avocado Dip, I reach for tuna and make this salad. A step by step instructions on how to get this quick and affordable meal prepared along with some helpful tips from Amanda Li.