Honey baked ham. Honey Baked Ham®& PIMENTO CHEESE BISCUIT SANDWICHES. It doesn't get more deliciously Southern than Honey Baked Ham® and pimento cheese on a freshly baked biscuit. The sweet pickled red onions are the perfect counterpoint to the salty ham and the rich pimento cheese.
The hams are delivered at the stores already smoked and cooked; they are then sliced with the signature cut and then this recipe is used to caramelize them using a blow-torch. Amazon's Choice. for honey baked ham. Trim ham if needed, then place in slow cooker. You can have Honey baked ham using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey baked ham
- You need 6 lb of of bone in ham.
- Prepare 2/3 of cup brown sugar.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Honey.
- You need 4 tsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Red pepper flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
Combine melted butter and honey, then massage over ham, getting in between the slices a little. At the end of the cooking time, preheat broiler to HIGH, and line a roasting pan with heavy duty aluminum foil. AL AZ AR CA CO CT DE FL GA ID IL IN KS KY LA MD MA MI MN MS MO NE NV NH NJ NM NY NC OH OK OR PA SC SD TN TX UT VA WA WV WI All Less. Honey Baked Ham Menu and Price.
Honey baked ham step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place ham in foil lined roasting pan. Bake the rounded side up for 1 hour.
- in a medium saucepan over medium heat mix all ingredients together. Stir until it forms a thick glaze.
- Rub on half of the glaze and bake for 30 minutes more. flip the ham over and rub on the remaining glaze and bake for 1 hour more. Remove the ham and allow to rest for 30 minutes before serving.
Honey Baked Ham is a holiday tradition everyone looks forward to! Sweet and smoky with succulent spices, this copycat recipe tastes just like the original Honey Baked Spiral Ham. Honey Baked Ham was a centerpiece at many Christmas Eve and Easter dinners growing up. Our parents often purchased it at one of our favorite places. Honey Baked Ham and Smoked Turkey Breast, bacon, ripe tomatoes, cucumbers, Swiss and Cheddar cheese arranged atop fresh green leaf lettuce with your choice of dressing.