deconstruted apple turnover. See recipes for Chausson aux Pommes (Puff Pastry Apple Pie Turnovers) too. Put a twist on your family's favorite dessert with this fun and easy Apple Upside-Down Pie. This unique take on traditional apple pie gets an added crunch from a sweet caramelized brown sugar pecan topping.
Made with Pillsbury™ Original Crescent Rolls and fresh apples, every bite tastes as cozy as fall feels. Have the kids help wrap the apple slices in the crescent rolls, then bake and enjoy them together, warm from the oven (with a scoop of ice cream on top, of course!). Toss the apples, sugar, cinnamon, allspice, and salt together in a large bowl. You can have deconstruted apple turnover using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of deconstruted apple turnover
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 box of puff pastry dough.
- It’s 1 of bottle caramel sauce.
- You need 1 stick of butter melted.
- Prepare 3 of apples.
In this article, I will share step-by-step instructions with my own photos and videos for the following recipes: Apple Pie: An apple tart or pie covered with hot custard or cream and ice cream is a delicious combination. Shortcrust Pastry: Combine this recipe by making your own shortcrust pastry too, and you have a delicious homemade dessert for all the family to enjoy. In a large bowl, toss apples, brown sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt together. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, salt, and cinnamon.
deconstruted apple turnover instructions
- preheat oven to 375.
- Peel apples cut in half then core them and cut the half's in half one more time.
- mix granulated sugar and cinnaman.
- dip apples in butter and then in cinnamon mixture set aside.
- cut pastry sheets in about 3 1/2 inch squares.
- form pastry sheets into cupcake pan molds.
- place apple pieces in the cupcake pan in the middle of the dough then place in oven for 15-20 minutes or until apples are soft and dough is golden brown.
- while they are cooking in a mixing bowl beat the heavy cream until it thickens almost to whipcream consistency then add powdered sugar and vanilla taste add more sugar or vanilla as needed to your taste and whip to whipcream consistency.
- let turnovers cool put whip cream onto it and drizzle with caramel and enjoy!!.
Add melted butter and stir until. This easy apple tart recipe is my personal favorite. My family even prefers this wonderful dish with tart apples over traditional apple pie. Meanwhile, place the apples and water into a saucepan over medium high. Mix through the sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon.