Mini Baked Chocolate Glazed Donuts.
You can have Mini Baked Chocolate Glazed Donuts using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Mini Baked Chocolate Glazed Donuts
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- It’s 6 tbsp of full fat sour cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of powder sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Mini Baked Chocolate Glazed Donuts step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F and spray mini donut pan with nonstick spray..
- In a small bowl combine flour, sugar, cocoa powder baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium Bowl whisk together egg, sour cream, oil, 1/4 cup milk and vanilla until smooth..
- Stir in the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients until JUST combined. Don't overmix.
- Using a Piping Bag or a Ziploc bag, fill each mini donut well about halfway..
- Baked in the oven for 8 minutes, or until a toothpick runs clean when inserted..
- Combined three tablespoons of milk, with one cup of powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Dip each donut, set on wire rack to cool completely.