Roasted Caprese Salad. On a large rimmed baking sheet, combine the cherry tomatoes, cocktail tomatoes and Roma or Campari tomatoes. Drizzle with the oil and scatter. Arrange the tomatoes on a sheet pan, cut sides up, in a single layer.
Arrange the tomatoes on a sheet pan, cut sides up, in a single layer. Drizzle avocado oil over the tomatoes and mix to coat. Toss tomatoes, thyme, garlic, and oil on a rimmed baking sheet to coat and season lightly with kosher salt. You can have Roasted Caprese Salad using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Caprese Salad
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of TBLSPN olive oil.
- You need To Taste of salt.
- Prepare To Taste of pepper.
- You need To Taste of oregano.
- You need 1/2 Block of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 12-14 of fresh basil leaves.
- Prepare To Taste of crumbled Parmesan.
Spread out in a single layer and roast until tomatoes are. Arrange the eggplant, tomato, cheese and basil in the baking dish forming a tight row. Slice the tomatoes into approximately ½ inch thick slices. Put the tomato slices on a baking sheet, season them with the salt and pepper and top with the balsamic vinegar.
Roasted Caprese Salad instructions
- Preheat oven to 400• F, Thick slice tomatoes 🍅 (1/3-1/2 inch) and place on parchment paper lined sheet pan..
- Lightly brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt 🧂 pepper, and oregano..
- Roast tomatoes for about 10 minutes until they start to look roasted.
- Remove from oven, top with thinly sliced Parmesan, one basil leaf, and sprinkle with crumbled parmesan..
- Return to oven for 3-5 minutes until cheese is melted & browned and basil 🌿 is toasted..
- Rock N Roll! Plate and impress your friends with this warm & gooey version of caprese salad! You can top with red pepper flakes to spice it up if desired..
Roasted Tomato Caprese Salad is an easy twist on a classic recipe. Tomatoes are brushed the pesto, topped with Parmesan, and roasted until the Parmesan becomes crisp. The warm roasted tomatoes are topped with slices of fresh mozzarella and then served. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Place the tomatoes in an even layer on the prepared tray.