Mini blueberry pies. This one-crust, mini blueberry pie can be ready for the table in less than an hour. Mini Blueberry Pies. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Mini blueberry pies are a delicious bite-sized treat.
Crisp, flaky pie crust, juicy fresh summer blueberries, made into mini pies in the perfect proportions to satisfy two people. Blueberry Mini Pies are the epitome of summer. Ripe, juicy blueberries fill delicious buttery dough Mini blueberry pies are perfect for lunch bags, afternoon treats, beach day picnics, and they are. You can have Mini blueberry pies using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Mini blueberry pies
- It’s 1 can of blueberry filling.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of fresh blueberries.
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- You need of Pie dough (2 pan size sheets).
These Mini Blueberry Pies are a sweet, homemade treat! Simple ingredients and pre-made crust make them super quick, too. Do you ever think about what you would do differently at your wedding, if. Be the first to rate this recipe.
Mini blueberry pies step by step
- Put your fresh blueberries into a saucepan on medium heat. Add your water and sugar. Stir occasionally,when it looks like a syrup add the can of blueberries and stir till combined. Take it off the heat..
- Get a cupcake pan out, with a knife cut the dough about the bottom of the cupcake pan. Repeat till all bottoms are filled. Then put the dough in your oven at 350 for 7-9 minutes..
- When the bottom crust is done pour the filling almost to the top of every cupcake container. Then cut out the top dough with the rest of the dough. Then once you top them all put them back un the oven for 26 minutes. After its done it should also be bubbling. Serve…..
For the pie, place the flour, salt and butter into a bowl and rub together until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. · Mini blueberry pies are a delicious bite-sized treat. The star garnish makes the pies a patriotic dessert for Memorial Day or the Fourth of July! Let fresh blueberries shine when you cook them up into luscious Mini Blueberry Pies. Your guests will never suspect how easy these adorable mini blueberry pies are to make! Sweet blueberries in a tiny perfect pie, my Mini Cast Iron Blueberry Pies recipe is a wonderful summer treat for the whole family!