Coconut SourCream Cheese Cake. Pour and spread on top of the slightly cooled cheesecake. Sprinkle coconut flakes over top before. Combine biscuit crumbs with butter in bowl; mix well.
Stir very well, until all incorporated. Press graham cracker mixture into the pan, evenly, all over the bottom and about half way up the side. Cheesecake: Start beating the cream cheese and sugar with a mixer until smooth. You can make Coconut SourCream Cheese Cake using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut SourCream Cheese Cake
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter, melted.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 4 ounces of eggs, beaten.
- It’s 16 ounces of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 2/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Da Vinci Gourmet Coconut Syrup or Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of Sour Cream.
- You need 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1 pint of strawberries washed, topped and thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Apricot preserves- melted.
Sprinkle coconut flakes over top before serving. In a mixing bowl, add the crushed cookies, sweetener, and melted butter and mix until combined. Scrape sides and bottom of the bowl and beat for another minute. Add corn starch and sugar and mix until combined.
Coconut SourCream Cheese Cake instructions
- Crust: Stir together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and 1/4 cup sugar in a medium bowl. Press into the bottom of a 9-inch spring-form pan. Refrigerate the crust while making the filling..
- Filling: Combine the cream cheese, 2/3 cup sugar, salt, beaten eggs and 1 teaspoon Coconut syrup in a medium bowl. Beat at medium speed for 5 minutes. Pour the filling into the spring-form pan over the graham cracker crumb crust. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Cool 30 minutes before adding the sour cream topping..
- Topping: Mix the sour cream, 3 tablespoons sugar, and 1 teaspoon Coconut syrup together in a small bowl. Pour and spread on top of the slightly cooled cheesecake. Bake for 5-10 more minutes at 350 degrees..
- Cool to room temperature and then place in refrigerator to chill..
- Thinly slice strawberries and arrange on top of the cheese cake..
- Brush with the melted apricot preserves and refrigerate to set the glaze..
- (Option) to make it full coconut:) Toast a half a cup of coconut to a light brown and sprinkle on the top at the end of step 3..
Beat in eggs, one at a time, until well incorporated. Scrape sides and bottom of the bowl. Beat cream cheese until smooth with hand mixer. Add the sugar and sour cream and mix well. Add the eggs and vanilla – mix until smooth.