Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. In a medium sized salad bowl, layer in order the broccoli, cauliflower, eggs, cheese and bacon. Prepare the dressing by whisking together the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar.
Pour over salad and toss to coat. Refrigerate and allow to chill before serving. Chop cauliflower, broccoli and red onion and toss together. You can make Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad
- Prepare of Salad.
- Prepare 1/2 head of Cauliflower, finally chopped.
- You need 1 cup of Finally chopped broccoli florets.
- You need 1 of Red apple, diced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Raw sunflower seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of Dried cranberries.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Vegenaise.
- You need 2 tsp of Fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Frozen white grape juice concentrate, thawed.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Cayenne pepper.
In another bowl mix Miracle Whip, sugar and red wine vinegar. Pour over cauliflower, broccoli and red onion, add cheese and toss. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sugar, Parmesan cheese, vinegar, onion and raisins; refrigerate several hours or overnight. Just before serving, combine broccoli, cauliflower, water chestnuts, bacon and almonds in a large bowl.
Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad step by step
- Combine salad ingredients and toss..
- Throughly mix together dressing ingredients and toss over salad..
- Allow salad to marinate 30 mins in fridge before serving..
Combine the mayonnaise, vinegar, and sugar in a bowl and whisk until smooth. In a large bowl, add the broccoli, cauliflower, onion, craisins and dressing and toss to coat. Add the sunflower seeds and bacon and toss again gently to distribute. Cut broccoli and cauliflower into small chunks. In a large bowl, mix miracle whip, sugar, vinegar, and salt.