Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rollups. Starting at the end of the noodle roll it up, rolling towards the bare end of the noodle. Place each lasagna roll up into the casserole dish. Pour the remaining Alfredo sauce over the lasagna roll ups.
Whisk until smooth and set aside. Divide the mixture among the lasagna noodles and spread into an even layer. Starting from a short end, roll up the noodles into a tight roll. You can make Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rollups using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rollups
- You need 2 jars of Alfredo sauce.
- It’s 2 cans of chicken breast.
- You need 1 package of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 box of lasagna noodles, boiled.
- It’s 24 oz of ricotta cheese.
Place the roll-ups seam-side down, side by side and touching in. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Drain and dry on paper towels. Spread Alfredo sauce over each noodle; top with shredded chicken.
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rollups instructions
- First open cans and break up chicken with a fork.
- Next preheat oven to 425°.
- In a 13×9 dish spray non stick spray and lay out four noodles width wise..
- Use a tbsp spoon, spoon in 2 Tbsp and spread the Alfredo sauce lightly on the inside.
- Next layer ricotta cheese (about 2 tsp full or more).
- Lastly add in two table spoon of chicken.
- Roll up the noodle as tightly as you can.
- Continue to do this all noodles. You will have about 12 in this dish. (Note: if you need more you should have about 6 more noodles that fit nicely in an 8×8 dish).
- After all are rolled up top with the Alfredo sauce evenly and generously.
- Cover with tin foil and Bake for 25 mins..
Combine mozzarella cheese, bacon, oregano, and garlic salt in a bowl; sprinkle over chicken layer. These Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rolls are creamy, cheesy, and so delicious made with homemade Alfredo sauce, cooked chicken, and three different types of cheese. Great make ahead meal and pure comfort food the entire family will love! We just love all different ways of making lasagna. Check out our meatless Lasagna Roll Ups, low carb Zucchini Lasagna Rolls, and Chocolate Lasagna for dessert!