Patricia's love up on me lasagna. Great recipe for Patricia's love up on me lasagna. Patricia's love up on me lasagna ground turkey/ground beef • Prego chunky spaghetti sauce • Ricotta Cheese • mozzarella cheese • cheddar cheese • Lasagna Noodles pre-made • smoke kielbasa sausage • Salt and pepper Patricia's love up on me lasagna ground turkey/ground beef • Prego chunky spaghetti sauce • Ricotta Cheese • mozzarella cheese • cheddar cheese • Lasagna Noodles pre-made • smoke kielbasa sausage • Salt and pepper Lasagna Love is going international! Cook Meals Lasagna Love is now in Canada!
If there's a Lasagna Chef in your area they will text you to coordinate a delivery. Typically you'll hear from us in three weeks though in some areas it could take longer due to an increased number of requests. While some of our Lasagna Chefs are able to deliver extras, most of the time you'll get exactly. You can make Patricia's love up on me lasagna using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Patricia's love up on me lasagna
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey/ground beef.
- Prepare 3 jars of Prego chunky spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tub of Ricotta Cheese.
- It’s 1-2 package of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare package of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Lasagna Noodles pre-made.
- Prepare package of smoke kielbasa sausage.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- It’s teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Baby spinach.
- You need of Baking pan.
We are so excited to have you as part of our community! No matter the reason for the need, your community wants to help. Let a neighbor deliver a home-cooked lasagna or main dish to your family one night. How It Works Find out if Lasagna Love is in your area.
Patricia's love up on me lasagna instructions
- Brown ground turkey/beef, which ever you choose to use with cayenne pepper, salt & pepper, onions, dry thyme, a bit of Ms. Dash seasoning, basil, Lawry's seasoning salt..
- Cover the mixture and allow to cook for 20-25 mins to brown properly.
- After browning, drain excess oil off and return to the stove..
- Add 1Tub of Ricotta Cheese, 1-2 jars of Prego chunky spaghetti sauce, re-seaoned, add baby spinach and simmer until spinach is fully incorporated in the mixture..
- Rinse your bake pan and dried excess water, depending on the size of your pan you need 1/2 to 1 jar of chunky sauce in the bottom of the pan, scoop your mixture using a ladel into the pan, add noodles on top of sauce, add mixture on noodles to cover noodles completely, add mozzarella cheese on top of mixture (make sure you edges are covered with cheese), repeat this for layers two or three. Pre-heat oven at 350 degrees and for 45 mins-1 hour..
Coming […] Welcome to Lasagna Love! We're so excited to have you. First, watch the video for details. Then, click the button below to sign up! You'll be taken to our new Lasagna Love Volunteer Portal to fill out the form.