Healthy Bruschetta. Remove from the oven; allow bread to cool for a couple of minutes. Letting the tomatoes and basil rest in the dressing for an hour gives this classic tomato bruschetta recipe a deeper flavor. The marinated tomatoes can also be tossed with pasta for an easy, no-cook tomato sauce.
Slice the bread into individual pieces and spoon the mixture on top. There are two keys to this recipe. First, add enough oil and vinegar to your tomatoes to make a good amount of 'sauce' with which to douse the grilled fish and bread. You can have Healthy Bruschetta using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Bruschetta
- It’s 4 slice of garlic french baguette.
- It’s 3 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1/3 cup of fresh coriander.
- It’s 75 grams of cottage cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon.
- It’s as required of Butter.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Second, grill the bread very well over the coals. It should be golden brown with distinctive charred grill marks. I disagree with those who advise others to seed the tomatoes. The true flavor of the bruschetta is on the "sauce" that forms from the tomatoes'juices, olive oil, and seasonings marinating together.
Healthy Bruschetta step by step
- Finely chop tomatoes,onions and fresh coriander. Keep aside.
- Crumble cottage cheese and keep aside..
- Butter the slices from baguette and grill on a grill pan.
- Grill well on both sides.
- Remove on a plate.
- Now add the chopped onions,deseeded chopped tomatoes and chopped fresh coriander to a bowl..
- Squeeze in lemon. Sprinkle salt and pepper..
- Mix well. Add the cottage cheese.
- Now give a final mix. Already looks appetising.
- Now spoon on the mixture over the grilled slices. Garnish with coriander..
To keep the bread from getting soggy, make sure it is well toasted, and use a slotted spoon to serve, if desired. Dice tomatoes and place in a bowl, mix in chopped basil, garlic, salt, pepper, olive oil and balsamic vinegar and set aside. Serve bruschetta with warm bread slices and enjoy! Cilantro Tomato Bruschetta This is an easy tomato appetizer that all of my family and friends love. Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl.