Easy Apple Pie. Add apples, sprinkle with sugar and nutmeg. Top with butter, place top crust over and vent with a few holes poked in pastry top. Our homemade apple pie is sure to be the best apple pie recipe you've made to date.
Whether you bake it for a holiday, a potluck or as a special. Apple crisp is the perfect dessert for when you want the warm and comforting flavors of an apple pie, but don't want to put in the effort to make one. Often confused with a crumble, this easy-to-make deep-dish dessert has apple filling with a nubby, streusel-like topping. You can make Easy Apple Pie using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Easy Apple Pie
- You need of Ingredients for the base with apples.
- You need 4 of apples cut into slices.
- It’s 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of cinnamon.
- You need of Ingredients for the dough.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour for all uses.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 shot of brandy.
Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat. Stir in white sugar, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, and water. Bring the syrup to a boil, stirring constantly to dissolve sugar, then remove from heat. Place a baking sheet on oven rack; place pie plate on baking sheet.
Easy Apple Pie step by step
- ••●How to make the base with apples●•••••.
- Preheat the oven to 170 ° with air..
- Peel the apples and cut them into slices..
- Melt the butter in a pan, and after it melts add the sugar and cinnamon. Stir until the sugar is almost melted..
- Butter a round pan about 28-30 cm..
- Pour the mixture into the pan and spread it everywhere. Then Place the apples in order and evenly..
- ••●How to make the dough●•••••.
- In the mixer, beat the eggs and sugar until fluffy..
- Add the vanilla and the baking powder. Beat for another 1 minute. Finally add the brandy..
- Pour the mixture of the mixer in the pan over the apples and spread it to cover the surface..
- Put the apple pie in the oven and bake for about 30-40 minutes..
- Finally, when it is ready, take it out of the oven and leave it to cool and turn it over on a plate..
Remove pie from oven; remove foil; place on wire rack to cool completely. In a large mixing bowl, combine sugar, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Drizzle lemon juice on top; gently toss to coat. Wrap dough around rolling pin; carefully. In a small bowl, combine sugars, flour and spices; set aside.