Mini Oreo Cheesecakes with Chocolate Ganache.
Ingredients of Mini Oreo Cheesecakes with Chocolate Ganache
- You need of Oreo Crust.
- It’s 6 of full Oreos, crushed.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon (14 g) of unsalted butter, melted.
- It’s of Oreo Cheesecake Filling:.
- Prepare 6 oz (170 g) of brick-style cream cheese, room temperature.
- Prepare 1/4 cup (61 g) of sour cream, room temperature.
- It’s 1/4 cup (50 g) of white granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of fine sea salt.
- You need 1 tbsp (8 g) of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 of large egg, room temperature.
- It’s 2 of full Oreos, crushed.
- You need 1/3 cup of Chocolate Ganache (see recipe).
Mini Oreo Cheesecakes with Chocolate Ganache instructions
- Preheat oven to 325F (163C). Line a 6-count (regular sized) cupcake pan with cupcake liners and set aside. Blend full Oreos in a food processor or powerful blender to form crumbs (make sure the crumbs are all even sized and you don't have big pieces.) Do not remove the vanilla creme in the oreos before blending..
- Combine the Oreo crumbs and melted butter. Divide the mixture between the cupcake liners (about 1 tablespoon per cup) and press into the bottoms. I like to use the lid of a milk container to press the crust into the bottoms evenly. Bake crusts for 5 minutes then remove from oven. Set aside to cool..
- Make sure your cream cheese, sour cream, and eggs are all at room temperature. Reduce the heat to 300F (149C)..
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese and white sugar using a hand mixer. Beat at low speeds and in the same direction (which will result in cracks later on). Add in the sour cream, vanilla extract, and sea salt. Beat on low speed until completely combined..
- Scrape down the sides and add in the flour. Beat on low speed until combined. Add one egg and make sure to beat until the egg is completely incorporated..
- Blend another 2 full Oreos in a food processor or powerful blender to form crumbs. Do not remove the vanilla creme in the Oreos before blending. Gently fold the crumbs into the cheesecake mixture with a spatula..
- Divide the batter evenly between the cupcake liners and fill most of the way. You should use all of the batter between the 6 cupcake liners..
- Bake cheesecakes for 13 minutes, then turn off oven and leave the door closed for another 10 minutes. Crack the oven door and allow cheesecakes to cool for 25 minutes. Finally place on the counter at room temperature. Once the cheesecakes are completely cooled down, transfer to the fridge to chill for 2-3 hours. Refrigerate until ready to serve..
- Chocolate Ganache recipe: (see recipe).
- Spoon the ganache on top of the cheesecakes. You can also chill it for 1 hour in the fridge and whip it like I did here. (Don't add ganache to any cheesecakes that won't be eaten the same day). Store ganache and cheesecakes separately. Enjoy within 5 days..