Easy bruschetta. Remove bread from oven, and transfer to a large serving platter. Rub garlic into the top of each slice of toast; the toast should glisten with the garlic. Spoon the tomato mixture generously onto each slice, and serve.
Arrange slices in a single layer on an ungreased baking sheet. Lightly brush one side of each bread slice with the olive oil. Lightly sprinkle oiled side of bread with pepper. You can have Easy bruschetta using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Easy bruschetta
- You need Loaf of French bread.
- You need Can of garlic flavor diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of Minced garlic.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of Chopped basil.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
Prepare bruschetta: In a medium size bowl toss together the tomatoes, garlic onion, basil, cheese, salt, pepper and olive oil. Taste for seasoning and adjust with salt and pepper if needed. Finish dish: Spoon bruschetta on the toasted bread slices and drizzle with balsamic reduction if preferred. To keep the bread from getting soggy, make sure it is well toasted, and use a slotted spoon to serve, if desired.
Easy bruschetta step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Slice French bread in into 2 inch pieces place bread pieces on a sheet pan or anything that you would use for oven cooking..
- In a bowl mix together all your ingredients. Tomatoes, minced garlic, olive oil, chopped basil, salt, pepper..
- Using a spoon, spoon on your mixed ingredients onto pieces of French bread..
- Baked in oven at 350 for 10 minutes..
This easy bruschetta recipe is a go-to summer appetizer that will leave everyone satisfied and coming back for more. Perfect for summer parties, weeknight dinners, or even weekend brunch! Perfect for summer parties, weeknight dinners, or even weekend brunch! Make marinated tomatoes: In a medium skillet over medium-low heat, heat oil. Bruschetta is a classic Italian antipasto (appetizer) or snack that consists of grilled bread slices rubbed with olive oil and garlic, topped with ripe tomatoes, fresh basil, and garlic.