Crockpot Brussel Sprouts.
You can make Crockpot Brussel Sprouts using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Brussel Sprouts
- It’s 2 packages of fresh Brussel sprouts (32 ounce).
- Prepare 4 of onions, sliced.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1/3 cup of white wine.
Crockpot Brussel Sprouts instructions
- Rinse Brussel sprouts in cold water, pat dry and trim off the ends…….
- Place Brussel sprouts in your crockpot with your sliced onions……..
- In a bowl combine your salt, black pepper, crushed red pepper, minced garlic, balsamic vinegar, olive oil and white wine, mix well……
- Pour mixture over Brussel sprouts and sliced onions, mix lightly……
- Cover crockpot and cook on low heat for 5-6 hours, or until veggies are very tender…..Stir lightly once every hour…….
- Serve with your favorite dish and enjoy 😉!!.