Blackened Cajun Shrimp Tacos with Cilantro Lime dressing.
You can have Blackened Cajun Shrimp Tacos with Cilantro Lime dressing using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Blackened Cajun Shrimp Tacos with Cilantro Lime dressing
- It’s 1 pound of jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined, remove tails if wanted.
- Prepare 2 of tblsp cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 of Roma tomatoes diced.
- It’s 2 of avocados diced.
- You need 1/2 of a red onion diced.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of can black beans rinsed and drained.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of can corn rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of can red kidney beans rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 bunch of Cilantro chopped.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno minced.
- It’s 2 of limes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of sour cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare Tsp of pepper.
- It’s of Crumbled feta for topping.
- Prepare 16-18 of corn tortillas.
Blackened Cajun Shrimp Tacos with Cilantro Lime dressing step by step
- In a medium sized bowl add the shrimp and cajun seasoning. Toss until coated. In a medium sized skillet over medium high heat add olive oil and shrimp. Cook for about 4-5 minutes..
- Add the tomatoes, corn, black beans, red onion, avocado, half your jalapeno and cilantro to a bowl. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Combine sour cream, water, 3/4 of your cilantro, your lime – juiced and zest, other half of jalapeno, a tsp of Cajun seasoning in a blender or immersion blend. Blend until smooth..
- Assemble the tacos dividing the avocado salsa and feta with shrimp, then drizzle your dressing garnish with Cilantro and serve..