Broccoli & Cheese Potato Soup. Broccoli Soup with Cheddar Potato Skins. The parts that grow above the ground are used to make medicine. Broccoli is used for high cholesterol, fibromyalgia, preventing several types of cancer, and other.
Ingredients of Broccoli & Cheese Potato Soup
- It’s 3 cup of cubed peeled potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 2 cup of reduced-sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 cup of frozen broccoli florets.
- It’s 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of fat-free milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of Minced fresh parsley.
Giada tosses pasta and vibrant broccoli with a simple yet bold sauce of garlic, anchovies and red pepper flakes. Broccoli (Brassica oleracea) is a cruciferous vegetable related to cabbage, kale, cauliflower, and Brussels sprouts. These vegetables are known for their beneficial health effects. Antioxidants can help prevent the development of various conditions.
Broccoli & Cheese Potato Soup step by step
- In a large saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, for 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Stir in broccoli; return to a boil..
- In a small bowl, whisk flour and milk until smooth; stir into soup. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; cool slightly..
- Process in batches in a blender until smooth. Return to pan; heat through. Sprinkle servings with cheese and parsley. Yield: 3 servings..
The body produces molecules called free radicals during. Broccoli is a green vegetable that vaguely resembles a miniature tree. It belongs to the plant species known as Brassica oleracea. It's closely related to cabbage, Brussels sprouts, kale and. A creamy side dish that is baked in a delicious cheese sauce.