Cheesy Beef Broccoli and Rice. Cheesy Beef and Broccoli Rice Skillet – Beef and broccoli are a great combo, often paired together in casseroles and dishes like Asian beef and broccoli. This cheesy beef and broccoli rice brings the flavors together into an easy one pan stove top dinner recipe. In a large skillet, mix together rice, beef broth salt, pepper and onion powder.
Add soup, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce; mix well. Add the in the broccoli florets and mix well to incorporate. In a skillet, cook beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink; drain. You can make Cheesy Beef Broccoli and Rice using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Beef Broccoli and Rice
- You need 1-1/2 cup of rice.
- It’s 2 pounds of ground beef.
- It’s 3 cups of water.
- You need 2-1/2 cup of double cheddar cheese sauce I used Ragu.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of dehydrated onions.
- You need 1 pound of broccoli chopped into bite sized pieces.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
Stir in the rice, broccoli and cheddar cheese. Taste and add additional salt and pepper if needed. Sprinkle with cheese, cover, and continue cooking until the cheese is melted. Top with chopped parsley if using.
Cheesy Beef Broccoli and Rice instructions
- To a deep pan add the ground beef, 3 cups of water, and rice. Then season with the salt, garlic, and onions..
- When the liquids are absorbed add the last cup of water. Stir well. Simmer 7 minutes. Now add the cheese sauce..
- Stir well and cover for 15 minutes undisturbed off heat..
In a skillet, over medium-high heat, add butter, then brown the beef until golden brown. Stir in broccoli, UNCLE BEN'S® Flavor Infusions Garlic & Butter Rice, and water. Bring to boil, then reduce to medium. Brown ground beef until no longer pink, adding salt and pepper to taste. Drain fat from cooked ground beef.