Chicken fajita casserole. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, uncooked rice, cream of chicken. Making Chicken Fajita Casserole In The Crockpot. This creamy casserole has all the spicy flavors of.
If you're looking to spice up your chiken dinners, this recipe is a great. Which kind of casserole are you looking for? An easy chicken fajita casserole recipe that is low carb and THM friendly. You can make Chicken fajita casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Chicken fajita casserole
- You need 12 oz. of shredded chicken (cooked).
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of mexicorn.
- You need 8 oz. of fresh mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 4 oz. of diced chilies.
- It’s 1 bag of Doritos.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded mexican cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbls of fajita mix.
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced onions.
This is a great family dinner idea! Chicken fajita casserole is a delicious and easy to make recipe that the whole family will love. This recipe includes step-by-step instructions with pictures and several different ways to serve these tasty. This Chicken Fajita Casserole is loaded with onions, bell peppers, cheese and fajita seasonings.
Chicken fajita casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat chicken with fajita mix in a large zipper bag.
- Mix chicken, diced tomatoes, mexicorn, mushrooms, onions, soup, diced chilies and 1 cup cheese..
- Place in baking dish and cover with crushed tortilla chips..
- Bake 30 minutes..
- Cover with more cheese and bake until melted..
These Chicken Fajitas have a terrific flavour hit from a great marinade. Chicken Fajitas – healthy and seriously delish! Whenever I see rainbow coloured capsicum on sale at the stores, I immediately. Recipe by Robyn from the dese. I found a recipe on Recipezaar.com called "Gringo Casserole" which was very good, but I got the idea to make it more.