Crockpot Beef Stew.
Ingredients of Crockpot Beef Stew
- Prepare 1 of 1b stew meat.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of root beer.
- It’s 2 tbs of white vinegar.
- You need of Baby carrots (small bag).
- Prepare 1 lb of Small golden potatoes.
- It’s 1 of big yellow onion chunked.
- You need 2-3 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 box of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable juice.
- It’s 1/2 of small can of tomato paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s of Montreal Steak seasoning.
- It’s of Herb de provance.
- Prepare of Celery salt.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper (to season meat).
- You need of Old Bay Seasoning.
Crockpot Beef Stew step by step
- I let stew meat sit in the root beer and vinegar mix within a baggie for 30 min on counter to help tenderize the meat as I prepped the vegetables..
- I rinsed and quartered the potatoes..
- Put carrots and chunked onion in. I do not like celery therefore, the celery salt. This is when I added the steak seasoning, balsamic vinegar, Old Bay, & herb de provance.
- I put flour, salt & pepper in another baggy and took meat out of root beer mixture and into flour baggy. Coated and prepped pan with a tbsp of oil to brown meat. When browned, I added meat on top of the vegetables. Deglazed the pan with water and added that to the crockpot..
- I added the box of beef broth, the vegetable juice, and tomato paste. Then stirred..
- I didn't get started until late morning so I set it on high for 5 hours. You can put it on low for 7hrs. *The seasoning wasn't really measured….I just put what looked right. This was definitely a winner!.