Braided Cherry Pie Bread. Beat together oil, eggs and vanilla. Sift dry ingredients together and add to egg mixture. Stir in cherry pie filling and nuts by hand.
Punch dough down and divide in half. Sprinkle two greased baking sheets with cornmeal; place three ropes on each baking sheet and braid. Pinch ends firmly and tuck under. You can make Braided Cherry Pie Bread using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Braided Cherry Pie Bread
- It’s 10 oz of cherry pie filling.
- You need 1 of confectioners sugar.
- It’s 1 packages of seamless cresent dough sheet.
If you're baking for a big crowd, give this recipe a try. Rich with milk, butter, sugar, and eggs, the recipe makes six loaves of braided bread. Sprinkle confectioners sugar on parchment paper and roll out dough sheet on top. Add cherry pie filling to middle of dough sheet..
Braided Cherry Pie Bread instructions
- Sprinkle confectioners sugar on parchment paper and roll out dough sheet on top..
- Add cherry pie filling to middle of dough sheet. Cut 1inch strips on the edges.
- Cross the strips over each other until you get halfway then start at the other end.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until Brown on top. Be careful removing from the baking sheet it does stick a little. Serve with ice cream..
Butter Braid® Products. are only available through fundraisers. We celebrate family and support dream-chasers with quality pastries. Firmly press perforations and edges to seal. Ovens vary, so adjust time and temperature accordingly. Enjoy the way your kitchen smells while you allow the pastry to cool.