Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole. How We Make Tater Tot Casserole, Best Old Fashioned Southern Ground Beef Recipes. I love tater tot casserole, this recipe is much the same as mine, but I don't add ketchup. I followed the recipe but added cheddar cheese and mixed veggies.
Tater tot casserole is my weakness. I mean, how can you serve anything with crispy, golden tater tots and NOT devour the whole. My kids love this easy tater tot casserole! You can make Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 1 of zucchini, diced.
- It’s 1 of Bell pepper, diced.
- It’s 1 of carrot, shredded (excess water removed).
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 packages of frozen tater tots.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of beef stock.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need of salt and pepper.
This delicious taco-inspired tater tot casserole recipe is chock-full of black beans, corn, ground beef and a whole lot of flavor. Oh, did I mention it's also loaded with cheese? We definitely have the cheese component covered! Taco Tater Tot Casserole served in a white casserole dish.
Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole instructions
- Brown beef, drain some fat then add onions and garlic. Cook 3-5 min.
- Add tomato paste, stir then add worcestershire sauce and stir..
- Add all your veggies and stir to combine. Add your paprika and salt and pepper to taste..
- Add your beef stock and bring everything to a simmer..
- Layer 1/2 your meat mixture. Then add 1/2 your cheese on top..
- Layer with the rest of the meat, top with cheese, then lay tater tots on top..
- Bake in oven at 400°F for 35min until bubbly and golden brown..
Tater Tot Hotdish: Ground beef and veggies in a creamy sauce. Today I'm sharing a family favorite dinner recipe with y'all. Veggie Loaded Breakfast Casserole with mushrooms, onion, bell pepper, hash browns, eggs, cheese and topped with jalapeno, tomatoes and avocado. Veggie Loaded Breakfast Casserole – colorful and very nutritious. Tater Tot Sausage Breakfast Casserole – great make ahead recipe!