Aromatic Beef Cacciatore. Fall in Love With Meat All Over Again. Season the slices of beef with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a cast-iron skillet.
Ingredients of Aromatic Beef Cacciatore
- It’s 17 ounces of beef tenderloin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of orange bell pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of canned tomatoes.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pitted olives.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 4 ounces of red wine.
- Prepare 4 cups of beef stock.
In this version of the dish, however, beef was selected as the star since it has a refined flavor and contains a level of umami that chicken can't meet. By: John Goins from Winosity. "This version of cacciatore is worth trying and devouring. This dish typically uses chicken and rabbit as the main components. In this version of the dish, however, beef was selected as the star since it has a refined flavor and contains a level of umami that chicken can't meet.
Aromatic Beef Cacciatore instructions
- Season the slices of beef with salt and pepper..
- Heat oil in a cast-iron skillet..
- Sear the beef until brown..
- Add the minced onions and saute for 2 minutes..
- Add the orange bell pepper, dried oregano, pitted olives and saute for another minute..
- Add the red wine and let it simmer for 5 minutes..
- Stir in canned tomatoes and beef stock and bring to a boil..
- Reduce to a simmer and let it cook until tender for about 40 minutes..
- Season with salt and pepper..
- Add the chopped parsley and serve..
Aromatic Beef Cacciatore Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, aromatic beef cacciatore. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.