Mango lime cheesecake.
You can make Mango lime cheesecake using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Mango lime cheesecake
- You need of Crust.
- Prepare 8 of digestive biscuits.
- You need 50 g of butter, melted.
- You need of Cheesecake.
- You need 3 of large mangoes or 6 small ones, peeled and diced.
- You need 900 g of cream cheese, room temperature.
- It’s 200 g of sugar.
- It’s 3 of large eggs, room temperature.
- You need 2 of egg yolks, room temperature.
- You need of Lime zest from 2 limes.
- It’s of Topping.
- You need 250 ml of sour cream.
- It’s of Lime juice from those two limes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
Mango lime cheesecake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 190 Celsius (375F).
- Using food processor or ziplock bag to crush the biscuits into fine sand texture. Mix it with melted butter till well combined..
- Pour the mixture into 23cm (9inches) springform cake pan and press evenly. Bake for 8-10 minutes till lightly golden. Set aside to cool..
- Using a blender, purée mango till smooth. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk together cream cheese and sugar till combined and smooth..
- Add eggs and egg yolks gradually in the bowl. Mix in 500ml(2 cups) mango purée and lime zest till combined..
- Pour cheesecake filling into the springform pan. Lower the oven to 160 Celsius and bake for 1 hour..
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven and allow it to rest for 15 mins..
- Increase the temperature to 190 Celsius again..
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream, 1tbsp sugar and lime juice. Spread it ok top of the cheesecake. Use the remaining mago purée to decorate the top using toothpick to draw some patterns..
- Return the cheesecake to the oven and bake for 20 minutes more. Turn the oven off and let the cheesecake to cook inside with the oven door cracked for 1 hour..
- Cover the top and chill it overnight before serving. Enjoy!.